Click on the pictures below to learn about each truck.
Station 2 is located at 113 Cedar St. in New Waverly. The station was constructed at two different times. The Southern, two-story portion was believe to be constructed some time in the mid 1800's. The newer portion was constructed in the 1960's. Station 1 houses 4 apparatus, Engine 1, Tanker 3, and Truck 10 in the front and Truck 6 in the back of the two-story portion.